I hope all you guys in relationships are looking forward to a forced night of romance based on social pressures?
But for us singletons tomorrow is our day, singles awareness day! Now I appreciate that some singletons would rather be in a relationship. But for those of us who are pretty happy doing their own thing, I salute you. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having to consider someone else in my every day life, other than my child that is. I am Independent, I own my house, car and bring my child up well. I live in a affluent area. I work in a job where I am basically a professional flirt which I enjoy, not sure a partner would be happy with that, well not for long anyways. I have great friends and family. I am happy with my self as a person, inside and out. So why would I spoil all that with having to account for someone else in my life!
My top ten reasons being single is great!
- I can go out when I want and not have to compromise on what I would like to do.
- I can have the bed all to myself, unless I chose to fill it with some hot guy ,who if he doesn’t float my boat, can get rid of.
- I have learned my purpose in life dosent depend on others or a relatinship, but what I can do for myself.
- I can eat what I want
- My house, my rules, so the remote is mine!
- I can do my job without having to justify it to anyone.
- Iv learned more about myself and what interests me being alone.
- Iv also learn what doesn’t!
- Iv learned that being happy doesn’t have to involve being in a relationship.
- Iv learned I am way more kinky than I thought!
Leave me your reasons for being single and happy! Id love to hear I am not the only one